What this stakeholder priority is about
Our main responsibility as a transmission owner is to ensure a safe and reliable electricity transmission network. Our network needs to be available to our customers, when they need it, to provide secure power supplies for consumers.
To fulfil this role, we need to maintain high safety standards that protect our employees, contractors, stakeholders and the public. To achieve the level of reliability expected by our stakeholders, we need to keep our assets in a healthy condition.
This means monitoring their condition, and intervening at the right time to maintain, refurbish or replace them.
What you can find in this chapter
- What this stakeholder priority is about
- Track record and implications for T2
- What our stakeholders are telling us
- Our proposals for the T2 period
- The justification for our proposals
- Our proposed costs for the T2 period
- How we will manage risk and uncertainty