What this stakeholder priority is about
Public trust in energy companies is low and rebuilding this trust is one of the key challenges we face in the coming years. Stakeholders have told us that high levels of transparency are a key aspect of earning their trust, alongside having a positive impact on the environment, customers and communities we serve.
If we want to truly earn the trust of our stakeholders and earn their confidence in what we do, we need to:
- demonstrate how what we deliver is in the interest of our stakeholders
- explain our financial and operational performance in a clear and open manner
- clearly link our leadership and team incentives to deliver the outputs our stakeholders want.
What you can find in this chapter
- What this stakeholder priority is about
- Track record and implications for T2
- What our stakeholders are telling us
- Our proposals for the T2 period
- The justification of our proposals
- Our proposed costs for the T2 period