What this stakeholder priority is about
This stakeholder priority is about how we protect our network from external threats such as cyber-attacks, physical attacks and extreme weather. It also ensures we can respond to and recover from incidents when they happen.
Due to the confidential and sensitive nature of our cyber security and physical security business plans, we are unable to fully share detailed information with stakeholders and have agreed to provide our plans directly to Ofgem for assessment.
Included within our submission are the two cyber business plan documents requested by Ofgem, these are:
- Business IT Security Plan
- Cyber Resilience Plan
What you can find in this chapter
- What this stakeholder priority is about
- Track record and implications for T2
- What our stakeholders are telling us
- Our proposals for the T2 period
- The justification of our proposals
- Our proposed costs for the T2 period
- How we will manage risk and uncertainty
- Next steps