You want us to take a more proactive role in enabling the ongoing transition to the energy system of the
The UK government recently introduced legislation into parliament to implement the Committee on Climate Change report’s recommendation of a target of net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
We welcome and agree with the main recommendation of the report. We haven’t yet reflected the potential costs and outputs of it in our draft plan.
What you can find in this chapter
1. What this stakeholder priority is about
2. Our activities and current performance
3. What stakeholders are telling us
4. Our proposals for the T2 period
5. How we will deliver
6. Our proposed costs for the T2 period and impact on consumer bill
7. How we will manage risk and uncertainty
8. Next steps