Our Oil Management team have a wealth of experience and technical expertise to provide an extensive range of services tailored to meet your needs; from sampling, testing, analysis and advice, to replacement, reconditioning and reclamation.
- highly experienced industry experts
- 24-hour site operation
- best practice techniques
- independent oil testing
- our OMU sites are licensed under PPC (Pollution & Prevention Control) legislation
- ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited
- licensed for PCB (Polychlorinated Biphenyls) destruction
We offer a range of solutions to suit your needs:
Sampling, testing and analysis
We can test High Voltage (HV) breakdown up to 100kV, moisture to below 5ppm, resistivity and copper corrosion to IEC standards and silver corrosion to DIN 51353.
Oil supply to your site
All our oils can be delivered to your site reconditioned (dried and degassed).
- We provide 12-hour emergency and 24-hour response service for oil deliveries.
- Our expert teams can remove excess oils from your equipment and dispose of it in compliance with environmental regulations.
- New oils can be supplied as uninhibited or inhibited depending on your requirements.
PCBs are environmentally hazardous pollutants that are strictly regulated. We own and operate a waste treatment facility licensed for PCB destruction for small volume equipment. The strict procedures that we use allow us to transport PCB-contaminated equipment without having to give prior notice of movement to the Environment Agency, saving both time and cost.
Oil replacement or reconditioning
Our specialist oil replacement or reconditioning service provides bespoke solutions for oil circuit breakers, transformers, transformer diverters, and transformer selectors.
Customer stories: Heysham nuclear power
National Grid Engineering and Consultancy Solutions provides Heysham with a complete oil management service solution.
Read the full story
Our High Voltage (HV) maintenance and support services can help you to extend the performance of your assets and mitigate any future risks.