National Grid provides a number of different services for various types of business and individuals that are related to gas connections. How we segment these services is detailed below:
Domestic & small / medium industrial users: New gas services, alterations, disconnections and meter box spares
You can use our online services for ordering a new gas service, alteration to or permanent disconnection of your existing service, and for ordering domestic meter box spares and repairs.
· You can request a quotation from National Grid
· You can request a meter box repair or order spares for your domestic meter box.
· Existing licensed business to business users can request a quotation (with a B2B licence)
· You can request quotations from other companies
Large industrial users: connecting to the national transmission system (NTS)
High volume, high pressure NTS connections are only suitable for:
· Large scale industrial users of gas
· large scale gas storage facilities
· operaters wishing to put gas into the NTS.
For more information please visit the transmission connections page.